Companies today operate in an intensely competitive global and local marketplace. Cross-border and domestic transactions introduce a host of variables. In this environment, disputes are inevitable. Navigating them successfully requires a combination of experience and local knowledge.
Whatever problems our clients face in India we are well-placed to assist. Our lawyers collaborate with clients and counterparts to identify and execute the most advantageous business-oriented solutions, either by pursuing or defending litigation or arbitration proceedings or through alternative methods, such as mediation.
Our team provides local litigation service throughout India through the coordinated representatives of a client’s interest in courts through MLS’s correspondent lawyers.
The team focuses on:
- Pre-litigation strategy
- Advising and representing clients in civil and commercial litigation
- Advising and representing clients in commercial arbitration (domestic and international), conciliation and mediation
- Advising on enforcement of arbitral awards
- Advising on issues arising from the conflicts of law
- Advising on and enforcing clients intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, copyrights, designs & trade secrets
- Advising and assisting in enforcement of foreign judgments and awards.
We are very proud of the work we have done.